Agile Project Manager with strong SAP experience to support SAP practice initiatives, pre-sales activities, RFP responses, and manage project execution with Agile methodology.
The Agile Project Manager will be accountable for developing work plans, managing deadlines and coordinating all team activities. Defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones, as well as setting and controlling the project scope are key areas of accountability. The project manager will be front and center, with high visibility among senior internal and client stakeholders. The project manager will also participate in SAP Practice initiatives and pre-sales activities.
Expectations and tasks:
• Lead the solution and deployment of the SAP design across all functional areas;
• Manage the project implementation team leads (functional/technical);
• Present weekly status updates to the team, PMO, and possibly be involved with client steering committee meetings;
• Maintain the overall project implementation plan;
• Provide quality assurance, work plan monitoring, and updates to the project teams;
• Work with the functional and technical teams to confirm the solution architecture;
• Lead and manage all project deliverables according to the methodology;
• Identify, track, and mitigate risks;
• Manage and coordinate/close issues related to project delivery and scope/timeline;
• Monitor consultants’ time and expenses as per the agreed budget;
• Manage CRs (change requests) if timeline, scope, or resource requirements change;
• Manage all aspects of the budget, including external resources on the project, and any CR-related change that may affect the budget;
• Manage and lead with the technical team all offshore decisions with our extended team;
• Perform knowledge transfers to our offshore team for post implementation support;
• Lead and participate in SAP Practice and pre-sales initiatives;
• Lead and participate in SAP Practice project deliverables and templates.
• University Degree in Business or IT related discipline;
• Good knowledge of SAP Activate methodology, preferably with Activate certification;
• 10 years of SAP Project Management experience, preferably working in an Agile environment;
• Experience implementing SAP Project Management over four full life cycles;
• Proven experience with project estimating;
• PMP certification;
• Scrum Master certification is an asset;
• Experience with S/4HANA and Solution Manager;
• Understanding and knowledge of testing phase and various tools to capture results;
• Strong leadership with the key ability to solve client problems;
• Team player who can lead project consultants and client business team members;
• Strong written and oral communication skills, preferably in English and French.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.