CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 70,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.fi
We are now looking for a Cloud Engineer/Architect to join our winning team.
In this role, you will work alongside a best-in-class team to design and develop cloud solutions.
You have the opportunity to work with global customers and new innovative technologies.
The position is located in Southern part of Finland
Required experience and qualifications to be successful in this role:
• You have a proven track record in designing and developing the cloud solutions
• You are familiar with the public clouds solutions, architecture, related technologies, and their interdependencies
• You understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution
• You have experience in migration applications and functionalities in secure matter into the Cloud Environments
• You enjoy working together with your own team members, customers and other stakeholders.
• You have a proactive and customer-oriented mindset.
• You are a true team player with excellent communication and interaction skills
We expect you to have: (these are only examples)
• Knowledge and experience in implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
• Experience in working in Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services implementation and deployment projects.
• Product knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure and/or AWS and/or Google Cloud
• Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to compartmentalize matters and see the big picture
• Proactive and independent working style
• Excellent negotiation skills, ability to influence others
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to travel
• MSc or BSc degree from a related field
• Fluent communication skills in Finnish and in English
What we offer:
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team - professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone's knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact:
Erkki Hiekka, +358 40 513 1499 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the position as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and proceed with the most suitable candidate as we go. Please apply via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested” button at the bottom of the page.
Please leave your application by 11.04.2021 at the latest.
Personal security clearances will be required depending on the role.
Find out more and follow us on:
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.