Meet our professionals
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
CGI is seeking an experienced MS Dynamics CRM Functional / Solution Architect to join their team in Victoria. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both a project and support capacity, able to work face to face with clients, mentor team members and drive architectural solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design and lead the implementation of Dynamics 2016 and 365 solution architecture to fulfill client business requirements and meet strategic goals
• Design and develop end to end architecture for MS Dynamics and integration architecture for a mix of hosted and on-premise systems
• Direct development teams, set the standard for and ensure best practices for MS Dynamics implementations
• Establish and evolve architectural standards, reference models, guidelines and principles
• Partner with business and IT teams to develop solutions that meet business needs
• Provide architectural guidance and direction for the application layer integration with back end services
• Cultivate good working relationships with clients and other CGI teams
• Understand and adhere to quality/security standards and processes
• Work closely with organization's product managers, BSAs, engineers to understand details and support technical implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
• Provide design reviews as required by SDLC processes
• Analyze technology industry and market trends, determine their potential benefit, and impact to the product and architecture roadmap
• Provide estimating services to clients and other CGI teams
• Operate as an escalation point for Operational Support Teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Extensive experience working in a multi-platform, enterprise environment in an architectural role
• 5+ years experience as a solution or functional architect working with MS Dynamics 2013, 2016 or CRM 365
• Self-motivated with good technical and leadership skills
• Strong leadership experience to deliver high quality product that follows high level of standards across all levels of design work
• Experience in Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
• Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making) with a proven track record of driving the development of large software components
• Excellent interpersonal, influential and collaborative skills
• Solid verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non- technical audiences
• 7+ years experience with MS Dynamics CRM with at least 5 years in an architectural role
• Experience with installation and deployment, customizing and extending MS Dynamics CRM
• Minimum 3 years of .NET experience
• Experience with MVC 4 or better
• Significant knowledge of Dynamics 2016/365 CRM, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions, including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
• Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
• Experience with JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with using Web API
• Experience with Representational State Transfer (REST) web services and designing and developing XML/JSON based schemas for data exchange
Nice to Have Skills:
• Experience with .NAV and other Dynamics products
• Experience with Power BI
• Experience with Scribe
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Solutions Architecture
- MS PowerBI
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.