Descripción de la publicación:
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as an Integration Architect, in our Insurance Services Division in Toronto.
As a Digital Architect with CGI you will be involved in leading our Client's forward in their ventures into utilizing leading technologies to advance the user experience for their Customers and staff.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Provide high level conceptual solution approach for technical estimation and cost benefit analysis to support business case establishment
• Collaborate with the business teams and drive the architecture solution direction and discussions
• Influence the business to balance between long term strategic solution vs short term interim solution
• Ensure architecture solutions follow architecture standards
• Provide architecture solution at project / program level based on Agile user stories / business requirements
• Provide architecture guidance to delivery teams and ensure the architecture solution is being followed during the implementation
• Monitor emerging designs from delivery teams and make decisions to inform and update architecture solutions
• Be the owner of the solution and be responsible for bringing in considerations from different parts of IT including service management, DR, security, risk & compliance, and infrastructure in addition to fulfilling the business functions.
• Be responsible for the effectiveness of the solution provided and own the update of the solution to meet changing demands
• Bring architecture solutions through Architecture Review Board and obtain architecture approval for project implementation to start
• Ensure solutions provided are sustainable. Log and track any solution or currency tech debt incur.
• Draft technology paper to introduce new technology to the IT estate for architecture approval
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience with design and implementation of web application and integration solutions.
• Experience in providing Web Application Solution using Frontend Technology:
o HTML, CSS, JQuery, JavaScriipt
o Responsive web design
o Omni Channel solutions
o Web Accessibility Compliance – e.g. WCAG standard and AODA requirements
o Angular, Sprint MVC
• Good knowledge in usability design, web protocols, and standards
• Experience in providing customer self-serve web application solutions
• Experience in Content Management platform, Document Management platform – e.g. Filenet & Alfresco, Document Publishing platform, Document Collaboration platform, and eSignature tool.
• Experience in search engine optimization
• Good knowledge in digital marketing related technology / platforms such as Adobe Creative Cloud (AEM, Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target), DoubleClick, Web Analytic tools including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
• Good knowledge in digital services on AWS
• Good knowledge in container, container security, container management platform, and the integration considerations using container technology.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.