CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules and locations.
Would you like to be a member of an IT organization offering phenomenal opportunity and challenge? We have a position for you! Join our SAP project team and get your career on the fast track.
The Project Manager is accountable for developing work plans, managing deadlines and coordinating all team activities. Defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones, setting and controlling the project scope are key areas of accountability. The project manager will be front and center, working directly with client stakeholders.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Ensuring the effective delivery of project activities, within approved scope, schedule and budget, while ensuring client satisfaction;
• Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, including promoting client collaboration on the resolution of any disputes or issues that arise during the project
Preparing and presenting weekly status updates to the team and client
• Facilitating the definition of clear and attainable project objectives,
• Maintaining the overall project implementation plan
• Working with the technical team to confirm the solution architecture
• Leading and managing all project deliverables per the methodology
• Identifying, tracking and mitigating risk
• Managing and coordinating/closing issues related to project delivery and scope/timeline
• Monitoring consultants’ time and expenses per the agreed budget
• Assisting in the preparation of proposals in conjunction with sales and delivery as required;
• Developing detailed statements of work, estimates and work schedules;
• Managing CR (Change requests) if timeline, scope or resource requirements change.
• Managing all aspects of the Budget including external resources on the project and any CR related change that will affect the budget
• Managing knowledge transfer to our offshore team for post implementation support
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Post-secondary education in computer science, engineering or business
• 5+ years of Project Management experience, managing large-scale, complex projects
• Experience managing Agile development projects a plus
• SAP / Hybris project delivery experience a plus
• PMP certificate
• Scrum Master Certification a plus
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Experience with project estimating
• Experience leading technical offshore teams
• Understanding and knowledge of testing phase and various tools to capture results
• Strong leadership with the key ability to solve client problems
• Team player who can lead project consultants and client business team members
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities
• Ability to perform successfully under limited supervision
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.