At CGI, we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 75,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services company committed to help clients succeed. We have the expertise, stability and dedicated professionals, all needed to achieve results for our clients and for our members. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Your future duties and responsibilities
What is it all about
• Delivery to one of major banking clients worldwide
• Support of CGI SAP team in multiple delivery stream areas
• Service Desk
• Service Coordination
• Tickets dispatching
• Solving problems and operational issues
• Multicultural and multinational distributed environment
• Continuous experience and responsibility growth
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
What we need from you
• Good Communication skills
• MS Office suite, Windows – experience on user level
• Willingness to learn (SAP, Linux/Unix)
• Good communication skills in English
• Team player
• Result orientation
• Customer focus
Nice to have / Advantage:
• SAP experience
• Linux/Unix, Oracle
• Service Desk work experience or similar
• Experience with Ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA knowledge)
What we offer
• Challenging projects in international environment
• Attractive clients with worldwide presence
• Professional growth and development
• Competitive set of benefits, e.g.:
• Profit Participation Plan
• Share Purchase Plan (possibility to buy company shares)
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Modern office environment
• Occasional home office
• Large variety of other benefits and sports events
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.