Our Business Analysts are trusted to help deliver transformative digital work for high profile private and public sector clients. Working within our Scottish Business unit, you’ll have the opportunity to play an important role, working on highly-rewarding projects that have a huge social and economic impact. From cutting-edge projects to essential infrastructure, our work has a wide reach. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving peoples’ lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
CGI was voted ‘Best Workplace' by Great Place To WorkTM in 2021, and offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee.
All applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) Security Check (SC) level. Roles are remote with a view to once a month in a local Scottish office to meet your team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Business Analyst you will be required to provide business analysis and support specifically related to transformation projects. You will work in an Agile environment with the responsibility to identify, capture and analyse user needs to drive deliverables, support stakeholder management activities and communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. On top of this you’ll support functional specification and user story creation, as well as delivery against the roadmap to meet transformation project objectives.
A CGI career will offer you a complete tech experience, where you have control over your future. You’ll also discover:
• A unique level of variety across different clients
• Interesting and challenging projects to stretch your skills
• Training and support specifically tailored to give you the right skills for your career/role – including accreditation
• Impactful work that makes a real difference in our communities
• A supportive tech community across CGI, with regular meet-ups, discussions and shared best practice.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Significant experience working as a Business Analyst
• Agile experience (or at the very least, solid understanding of Agile principles)
• Experience in requirements gathering/documentation
• JIRA and Data Migration experience
• Solid problem-solving and analysis skills
• Ability to operate with a broad range of stakeholders with strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in running workshops and stakeholder meetings.
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Modelling
- Requirements Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Workshop Facilitation
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.