Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company. Be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change - supporting our clients in their digital revolution and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Are you ready to join a team that values technology innovation, change, and growth? Are you ready to start applying your skills to make transformational change in the way our clients conduct business – on exciting, new forward looking projects? Join our team where you will have the opportunity to thrive in a growth area for our company.
We are looking for an experienced, consultative Cloud Developer in AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure. You will have 7+ years of software experience and knowledge of solution architecture to join a project team that is leading business critical initiatives to transform, rationalize, and migrate critical business applications to the cloud. You will be part of a team seeking to define enterprise level versions of compliant cloud infrastructure and work patterns. These will be easily reusable, maintainable, and inter-cloud portable for software applications.
The team will lead the effort for this leading organization’s cloud strategy roadmap, and the Developer is responsible for coordinating with internal business and IT partners to contribute to the creation of designs in alignment with the organization’s strategy.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop system integrations to connect a mixture of on-premises, SaaS, and cloud-hosted applications. Manage full software development life cycle including understanding business requirements, performing solution design, coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications
• Support Solution Architect in problem analysis
• Advise teams on appropriate cloud services selection
• Develop cloud application integrations based on business requirements provided
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience in designing and building multiple cloud application integration solutions
• Experience in developing solutions from scratch
• Passion for working with a team that is using modern cloud technologies to truly transform the way business operates and challenging each other to do better with each iteration
• Experience in building cloud Integrations.
• Experience working in multiple projects handling bulk volume integrations from On-Prem Applications to the cloud
• Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications.
• Have a good understanding of Cloud migrations
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills in a team setting
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch
• Cloud application architecture
• Cloud solution architecture
• Experience in one or more of AWS, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
• A DevOps attitude
• A proven history of adaptability and flexibility in technology
• Experience and understanding of cloud guardrails
Desirable technical skills
• Agile development methods
• Terraform experience
• Asynchronous Coding, Git, JIRA, URN understanding, HTTP
• Strong GitHub abilities or equivalent
• Experience developing in the open
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.