*** Valid Work Permit or Canada PR required***
SAP-Hybris Business Systems Analyst
We are Canada´s largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we´re still growing! We have a challenging career opportunity for HYBRIS Project Manager to work for our client in the Telecom Industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Gather requirements with all stakeholders inclusive of documentation for use cases, system specifications and workflow diagrams
• Participate in and/or lead daily scrums; task planning and support team leads in coordination activities;
• Provide thought leadership with design solutions and participate in web applications development, etc..
• Conduct unit testing on the developed components and conduct other tests in accordance with the methods and procedures established by the team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Computer Science or Business degree as a minimum
• Proven experience with business systems analysis providing expertise within a Hybris platform and Spring framework
• Experience with different web technologies ie Java/JEE, JSP, AJAX, jQuery, Dojo, AngularJS, XML, and HTML;
• Experience with Web services (REST/SOAP) use and development
• Experience with Development tools ie. Eclipse, Rational Team Concert (RTC), Sonar, PMD Rules, Checkstyle, Gradle, Maven, ANT, JIRA (asset);
• Minimum 5 years of Hybris experience
• Hybris enterprise implementation experience
• Minimum 3 years of e-Commerce experience
Desired qualifications for this role include:
• Minimum 5 years of industry experience – Retail and Telecom industry
• SAP Hybris BA certification
- Agile Business Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Use Cases
- Use cases
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.