Technical Lead -Telecom
We are looking for a Solution Architect - Technical Lead to join our cross functional team and to contribute to the growth of our business. The Technical Lead should be a hands-on practitioner with the ability to provide architectural leadership and technical vision. Billing/customer Migration Experience is Key.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Must have led Large customer /billing Migration experience
Must Have Requirements:
• At least 8 years’ experience in solution and application architecture leveraging legacy and modern development platforms
• Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases, CD / CI Tools
•Must have led Large customer /billing Migration experience
• Convert client requirements into solution architecture and design
• Large scale data modeling, data transformation and data dictionary
• Lead preparation of solution design
•ETL transformational experience
• Source and Destination field Mapping/ Data modelling
•track migration progress and generate low level migration details
• Oversee and support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering and definition
• Provide Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models
• Help program and project managers in the design, planning, and governance of projects
• Provide direction, coaching and technical leadership guidance to the development teams during application development life cycle
Nice to Have Requirements:
• Strong, proactive leadership capabilities
• Security and authentication protocol concepts, ELT transformation tools
• Good understanding of Infrastructure Architecture, APM monitoring tools, and strong data management
• Ability to effectively communicate, interact with and influence Senior Technical Advisors
• Work effectively within a fast-paced team
• Willing to learn fast and adapt quickly to change
• Excellent English written (technical) and verbal communication
- Application Development
- Application Migration
- Solution Design
- Systems Analysis
- Cloud Computing
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.