M3 Consultant assigned to the role of M3 Development Consultant will participate and enhance the M3 delivering teams in manila to the customers handled by Swedish M3 practice. He/she will contribute to the overall delivery and help maintain the KPI while working as part of the SDAS M3 team. As an M3 Application Consultant, you will be working closely with our M3 coordinators and developers for any incident or enhancement raised or required by the client.
What Do We Offer?
• Career development in a multinational company
• Modern working environment
• Cultural interaction
Successful Candidates Will Enjoy These Benefits When You Join CGI:
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP)
• Profit Participation Plan (PPP)
• Provident Fund
• Leave entitlements
• HMO coverage upon hire
• Extended HMO coverage
• Group life insurance
• Health and wellness programs
• Member Referral Program
• Special Meal Allowance
• Global Member Assistance Program (MAP)
• Health and Wellness Program
• Corporate Social Responsibility Program
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Assist customers, projects, colleagues and services with M3 related technical expertise.
• Help in M3 related technical knowledge transfer in the Manila office.
• Provide inputs to the customers as per your technical expertise.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Have a passion in M3 Development area.
• Knowledge in the following development.
• Required Skills:
Basic API knowledge
Java, Groovy(for XtendM3)
- Technical Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.