CGI provides services to support the development of IT and business processes. We consult our customers on development and integrate information systems. We are our customers' trusted outsourcing partner. We have more than 78,000 experts in more than 40 countries. More information at www.cgi.fi.
We are now looking for a new member to join our energetic and cheerful recruitment team as a Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
As our colleague, you will be responsible for recruitment activities of designated business units. You will consult and support our hiring managers throughout the recruitment process from job advertisements to screening and sourcing candidates. You will use your expertise to identify and attract the top talent for different business and industry needs. You will also work on a strategic level, helping to identify in-demand talent profiles and strategies on how to fill the hiring targets.
You will be a part of our Finnish recruitment team, as well as our Finland, Poland and Baltics team of recruiters and share best practices with colleagues in four other CGI countries.
This is a permanent and a full-time position. You may either be a TA professional with several years of previous experience or a bit more junior with at least 1-2 years of experience with recruitment. The role can also be modified based on your preferences and professional interests.
Our headquarters is located in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki and we are working in a flexible hybrid model.
We are looking for you who have
• At least 1-2 years of experience in recruiting
• Understanding of the Finnish IT labor market and experience in recruiting technical talents
• Ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Good communication skills in both Finnish and English
In addition, we don’t mind if you have
• Experience from different sourcing tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter)
• Experience in employer branding and recruitment marketing
And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will play a vital role in our ambitious goal to grow and find the right people to the right positions.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We are a team of eight recruiters with different backgrounds and areas of expertise. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to join us and be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you!
Apply for the position no later than 30.1.2022 via our career’s website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the I´m interested -button at the bottom of the page.
In case there is something you wonder about the role, drop a call to our TA Lead Meri Lillrank, p. +358 40 520 7926, on Wednesday 5.1. at 10.00 – 12.00 or on Monday 17.1. at 10.00 – 12.00.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.