Conoce a nuestros profesionales
CGI USA - Knoxville and CGI: Creating jobs, growing communities
Descripción de la publicación:
CGI is seeking SDETs with 5+ years’ experience in developing test automation frameworks to join our test automation framework team in Pittsburgh, PA. It’s a great opportunity to be part of a test automation framework team to build framework and libraries to solve complex test automation challenges.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
Design and develop test automation frameworks for Web, API, and Integration testing
• Maintain and improve existing C#, .Net, Selenium based test automation framework
• Support development/ enhancement of Java based API testing framework
• Research, share, recommend, and drive adoption of new test automation technologies, frameworks, open source code repositories and libraries
• Actively participate in the code review sessions, design discussions, technical brainstorming sessions
• Implement test automation solutions for web applications, api services and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
• Work with senior developers and architects in the team to develop new testing libraries and code repositories
• Maintain framework code quality by writing unit tests and fixing any test failures in the build pipeline
• Support current test automation development by enabling new features in the test automation frameworks as requested by quality assurance engineers
• Collaborate with other SDETs in technical design sessions and discussions to review design proposals and solutions
• Work with DevOps team in setting up test automation build pipelines, test monitoring jobs and schedules
• Estimate technical debt and features in the quality engineering product backlog
• Work on technical debt to improve code quality and to enable faster development, framework maintainability and scalability
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of experience with Java/.Net development
• 5+ years of strong programming experience in at least one of the following Java/ C#
• Proficient in .Net build automation tool such as Maven/ NuGet
• 5+ years of experience implementing and maintaining web and API based test automation frameworks
• 5+ years of experience with developing selenium-based test automation frameworks
• Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns
• Proficient in creating scalable code components and modules
• Proficiency at identifying and analyzing the root cause of defects in the framework code repositories
• Experience with test frameworks such as TestNG, Junit, NUnit or MSTest
• Experience with designing and implementing BDD frameworks using Cucumber/ Specflow
• Experience creating technical design documents, architecture diagrams, and writing technical documents
• Experience managing code repositories and versions using Azure Git, Gitlab or an equivalent
• Experience with code branching and merging strategies. Experience with Git preferred
• Experience working with other SDETs in quality framework development team to develop and maintain test automation frameworks for web, api, integration and/ or mobile test automation
• Proficient in providing valuable feedback in the code review meetings.
• Oracle DB experience, proficiency in writing SQL scripts
• Experience working with DevOps teams to setup test automation build pipelines
• Strong knowledge of DevOps concepts and experience supporting test automation in CI/CD pipelines
• Experience building APIs to integrate test results from different sources, to test management systems such as Version One, Azure DevOps
• Experience with Microsoft testing library, EasyRepro is highly preferred
• Solid understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing) and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience working in agile or Scaled Agile
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
Experience implementing Design Patterns such as Abstract Factory, Builder, Factory Method and others
Experience mentoring/ coaching junior SDETs
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.