Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and dedication of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI-Burlington is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of crafting an organization passionate about delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
This position is on a small and flexible Digital Metrics & Analytics team that provides custom digital metrics and dashboards development services to business partners. The dashboard provides measures for customer sales, migration of transactions from analog (paper, call center) to digital channels and measures improvements in customer experience through digital completion rates.
The candidate will be responsible for working with business and IT leaders will participate in systems design, analysis, solution definition, data provisioning, documentation of improvements and new capabilities of the dashboard. The dashboard team operates in a fast paced agile environment, is adept at solutioning with minimal documentation available and operates without role boundaries. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for Quality Assurance and testing of the dashboard, applying prescribed testing practices and tools.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Develop and implement analytics enabled solutions to improve business process, generate insights, support business goals, and develop strategy.
• Develop KPI, metrics, trending tracking, prediction and forecasting models
• Own and deliver complete predictive modeling projects of moderate scope and handle work you're leading on more sophisticated predictive modeling projects.
• Analyze large data sets and prepare data for predictive modeling.
• Demonstrate shared value through the operationalization of algorithms into a business process.
• Communicate results of cases of moderate complexity to business partners and recommend solutions to more senior data scientists.
• Generate visualizations using tools like Tableau to provide business insights.
• Analyze multi-channel data for behavior and sentiment analysis. Build journey maps.
• Developing Alteryx workflows and Tableau dashboards
• Working with Rest API processes for automation with Alteryx Tool
• Crafting and implementing automation processes
Master's degree in any field with relevant experience in tableau and/or Alteryx, database management, Python, and business intelligence data mining and 3+ year of experience with business operations in the financial services or insurance industry. Or
Bachelor's degree in any field with relevant experience in tableau and/or Alteryx, database management, Python, and business intelligence data mining and 5+ years of experience with business operations in the financial services and life insurance industry.
Experience must include:
• 2-3 years of experience with machine learning / predictive modeling including regression, decision trees, clustering, random forests, and generalized linear models.
• 2-3 years of experience with analysis (e.g. R, SAS) packages and programming languages (e.g. Python/R) skills
• 3-5 years of experience with large data sets and big data platforms, SQL, no-SQL data sources, Hadoop, and other methods for manipulating relational/non-relational databases
• 6-9 years of experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, SQL etc. for crafting dashboards and delivering insights using visualization tools.
The preferred location for this role is Waltham, MA
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $75,000-$125,000
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Financial Services
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.