CGI Federal is currently seeking a Jr. Business Process Analyst to join our team supporting the Financial Management Directorate and FM Business Solutions Office (FMZ). This team will create, plan, and implement solutions for the improved processing, analysis, collection, organization, storage, management, retrieval, and use of financial data from across the enterprise.
O čem tato pozice je:
• Analyze financial business processes and workflows with the objective of improving effectiveness, efficiency, and utility.
• Determine how business processes and supporting financial systems can be improved, automated, increased in quality, reduced in error, reduced in cost, or eliminated.
• Recommend, plan, and complete business cases in support of business process and workflow improvements; complete business process modeling for business cases.
• Define and develop technical requirements and qualifications for implementation of new and/or improved business processes and workflows
• Identify and assess business process and workflow risks; implement appropriate internal controls to mitigate those risks
• Assess current business processes and recommend changes to fit Momentum-based financial systems
• Develop and maintain a financial business process documentation digital library that includes process maps, user guides, desktop SOPs, etc.
• Educate business process owners on new or revised processes and workflows
• Communicate directly with government executives and senior leader
Co od Tebe očekáváme:
Active TS/SCI with CI polygraph required
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting, Management, Computer Science, Economics.
• 4 years experience assessing federal financial business processes, developing Momentum based system options, and/or implantation in all aspects of programming, planning, budgeting, execution and/or accounting.
• 1 year experience conducting analyses in Momentum Financials that may involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and technical requirements, procurement and business principles, and similar cost-influencing factors.
• 1 year experience with Momentum software lifecycle management activities including requirements definition, process mapping, development and maintenance of configuration management, system testing supporting Momentum-based financial systems and COGNOS reporting tool.
Active TS/SCI clearance required )with CI poly preferred)
6+ months in the following:
• Data architecture and data engineering.
• Implementation of Momentum financial systems in the federal environment from both a
systems and functional perspective.
• Adobe Captivate.
• Business case development.
• Schedule, cost risk and benefits analysis.
• Resolving FISCAM audit notification of findings & recommendations (NFR)
• Perform SAR reviews on the SSAE 18 issues by service provider.
- Momentum Financials
Od můžeš očekávat Ty od nás:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.