At CGI, a world leader in digital consulting and services, we are convinced that digital and innovation are great levers to accelerate the transformation of society and put technology at the service of the greater number.
Our 78,000 experts around the world, including 200 in Luxemburg, support companies and administrations on a daily basis in the implementation of their IT transformation to make them more efficient. All those challenges will punctuate your daily life alongside our experts.
CGI is currently looking for a Java FullStack Developer F/M for its Luxemburg office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Java FullStack Analyst / Developer, you will be involved :
• In the conception and design phase of applications and customer support
• In the technical base initialization and the development of applications
• In unit tests and non-regression tests
• In application debugging while being a source of propositions for technical recommendations regarding the continuous improvement of applications
• In writing the project documentation
• In the deployment and production steps
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in one of the following technologies:
• Back end: Java 8 or + (Stream API, Lambdas), Spring / Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate
• Tools: Maven, Node / NPM, Webpack,, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker
• Editors: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code
• Database: PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle, DB2
• Are curious and dynamic
• Have a taste for innovation, are autonomous and like teamwork
• NEED to speak French and have at least a B2 level in english (writing and speaking)
Are considered as assets:
• Experience in agile practices and DevOps
• Functional knowledge in areas such as Banking, Insurance, Industry ...
We make sure applicants are treated equally regardless of gender, gender identity, marital status, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability.
Our hiring decisions are made based on skills, qualifications and experiences only.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.