Description du poste :
CGI are growing our Australia Space, Defence & Intelligence business unit and are looking for individuals with both IT and Space, Defence & Intelligence industry experience to come and join our growing team which is expanding rapidly in 2022.
Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra & Adelaide.
If you’re looking for a challenge that stretches your talents and you want to make a real difference in people’s lives, come and help us support the digital transformation of Australia. You’ll work with high profile public and commercial clients, delivering improvements to complex systems that make the everyday simpler.
At CGI you’ll be a member not an employee and you’ll find a friendly, collaborative environment where your ambition is rewarded. Curious?
All successful applicants must hold, or be eligible & willing to obtain, Australia NV1 or NV2 clearance.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Deliver on projects won, whether in a project management capacity or consulting subject matter expert
• Develop and manage project plans
• Build executive client relationships and support business growth activities. Identify opportunities for expansion of work
• Collaborate with clients and 3rd party vendors to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems
• Identify opportunities to build Australian Sovereign capability to support our clients’ needs
• Travel to client locations across in South Australia, New South Wales and ACT
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Experience and/or qualifications in one or more key areas;
o Agile and governance
o ICT systems integration
o Platform integration
o Service Integration and Management
o Emerging technology (AI, IoT, block chain etc.)
o Data analytics
o Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance & Electronic Warfare (ISREW)
o Information Warfare
• Experience in Defence/Government sectors
• Experience in client advisory and consulting
• The ability to travel and work away from home when required
• NV1 clearance essential, NV2 clearance desirable.
• Veterans highly regarded
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Editing, updating or deleting data
You can always review your data saved in the database. You can always edit or update your data. If you have not edited your data, logged into your profile, or been actively recruited by CGI for five (5) years, your data will disappear from the database.