CGI is seeking a .NET Developer (React/React Native, SQL Server) to join our team!
Responsible for delivery of highly scalable services and world-class product experiences. Opportunities to work on multiple layers of the technology stack, ranging from customer-focused user experience, greenfield middle-tier services, and intelligent data solutions.
Collaborate with fellow team members and other CGI client development teams to build full stack applications and services support key business functions. You will have an opportunity to excel in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile software development environment.
Learn and incorporate our client’s IT standards, tooling, and practices while working to improve software code quality, performance, and on-time delivery.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
• Deliver maintainable, testable and reusable production quality code in a corporate financial environment using Agile development practices
• Design and develop market leading solutions by combining technical skills with a solid understanding of business goals
• Produce scripts/scripting to integrate with team’s automated process and tooling for build/deploy
• Work directly with business units to make modifications to existing features and build new prototypes/solutions
• Uses expertise to solve highly complex defects and issues
• Optimize application performance and stability by identifying, investigating, and resolving problems ahead of time
• Visualizes, articulates, and conceptualizes solutions to other team members and clients
• Design and creation of relational database schemas and SQL queries preferred
• Responsible for highly complex system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation
• Consistently finds and delivers new ways to develop and improve processes and technology
• Perform additional duties as assigned
• Act as a primary contact for development queries and concerns from users
• Perform all responsibilities in accordance with CGI and our Client’s Core Competencies
• Ensures the (external or internal) client’s perspective is a driving force behind their decisions and actions
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related engineering field required. Advanced degree preferred
• 5 years of Software Development experience required
• Experience collaborating with multiple teams, including business unit teams, to deliver solutions through all aspects of the SDLC required
• High proficiency with full stack development skills including UI, web, middle-tier, and database required
Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies required
• SQL database schema design experience required
• Proven ability to stay current with emerging technologies as well as with new applications of existing technologies through work experience, academics, or self-study required
• Highly proficient with full stack of development skills; including UI, web and middle tier services, and DBMS software development required
• Strong knowledge of secure coding standards and best practices required
• Up to date knowledge of design and development tools required
• Experience with Git version control preferred
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery required
• 2 years financial services experience, CFA charter or CFA Investment Foundations certificate, or relevant degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interface with all domains and seniority levels in the organization
• Ability to communicate clearly and build trusted relationships with others
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery required
• Experience in Test Driven Development concepts, methods and tools required
• Experience with automating standard IT functions like builds and deployments required
• Experience with source control models and processes required
• Experience with performance tuning is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $65K-$130K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- React Native
- SQL Server
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.