Conhece os nossos profissionais
Build a Career that Matters at CGI’s Lafayette Center
Descrição da Função:
The Senior Systems Administrator is part of a team responsible for providing support for our corporate and project-based systems infrastructures. Our primary charge is the support of the systems that our employees rely on for their own day to day operations.
The Senior System Administrator is responsible for these solutions in a growing Microsoft Windows and VMWare based environment.
We are looking for someone that can troubleshoot and solve problems. Someone that would rather create a process to fix something rather than manually addressing the issue over and over again. The right candidate will be comfortable joining an existing team and working to make the team better.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of systems and virtual infrastructure.
• Actively monitor ticketing systems and email for new support inquiries and requests. Respond to issues in a timely manner, communicate necessary information to relevant support teams & impacted staff, and document resolution
• Strong data gathering and reporting skills to support ad-hoc data requests
• Possesses the knowledge and experience in troubleshooting production systems issues and act as an escalation point for other members
• Provide on-call support on a rotational basis and as required when issues arise
• Assist in the automation of currently manual repetitive tasks.
• Complies with and enforces standard company policies and procedures.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Extensive experience in a Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 Active Directory based enterprise environment
• Experience in a MS O365 environment
• Experience in a largely virtualized VMware environment
• Working administrative knowledge of several core Microsoft applications (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SharePoint) with deep expertise in at least one core application.
• Experience implementing and maintaining application monitoring tools
• Experience PowerShell scripting in a production environment
- Associates and 7 years of experience
• Experience with compliance standards and security best practices (ITILv3, NIST guidelines, CIS benchmarks, DISA STIGs, etc.) a plus, but not required.
• EMC & Pure Storage arrays
• Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
• McAfee ePO
- Active Directory
- DNS / DHCP
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- VMware ESXi
O que pode esperar de nós:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.