• Prepare and present demonstrations of Google’s Cloud services, and address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the business process
• Experience with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers and Firewalls.
• Experience in system administration tasks in Linux, Unix, or Windows.
• Experience with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management.
• Experience with web standards such as REST APIs, and web security mechanisms.
• As a Infrastructure and Hybrid Architect, guide customers on how to configure and deploy their Google Cloud infrastructure consisting of identity and access management, network architecture, logging, monitoring, billing and more. consult with customers on how to best design their cloud applications for optimal scaling including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and more. Closely work with Product Management and Product Engineering to drive excellence in Google Cloud products and features.
•Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps challenges
•Cloud Architecture: Develop hybrid cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations, Microservices architecture and Hybrid cloud integration architecture
• Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, system test plan as per requirements.
• Execute project specific development activities in accordance to applicable standards and quality parameters.
• Developing / Reviewing Code
• Setting up the right environment for the projects.
• Ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
• Own & deliver end to end projects within GCP for Payments Data Platform
• Once a month available on support rota for a week for GCP (24/7) on call.
• Able to work under pressure on deliverables, P1 Violations, Incidents.
• Provide Weekly & Monthly Project Updates to stake holders & Management.
• Should be fluent and clear in communications (Written & Verbal)"
• Overall experience of 6+ years and considerable experience in GCP Cloud Platform creation like., network layer, VPC, Security and Encryption, GCE and GKE
• High expertise in GCP platform – GCE, GKE, SubNet, VPC, User Permissions setup, Access Model, Encryption, StackDriver alerts/monitoring and Key Mgmt.
• Knowledge on GCP Data services preferred.
• Shell script and Python knowledge a plus.
• Should have working experience on managing large database.
• Should have worked on requirements, design & develop - Event Driven and Near Real time data patterns - Ingress | Egress
• Hands on is a must.
• Excellent written & verbal communications
• As per Agile development methodology should be flexible to support developed code in production environment
- Google Cloud Platform
- Network Architecture
- Network Engineering
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.