CGI is seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to perform strategic consulting by engaging with our clients to discover new opportunities, to elicit high level business and technical requirements, to evaluate and propose solutions, to define the right team mix and methods to successfully implement projects, and to estimate the work to be done.
In this role, you will be a technical leader and an integral part of our sales process. In addition, Solution Architects at CGI often function as product managers for various solution areas and offerings by providing direction and justifying investments, co-developing content for marketing purposes (external) and training purposes (internal), and are experts in one or more of CGI’s solution areas, both technically and in their application to solve business problems for clients.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
• Facilitate discussions with both business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision & solution that meet customer and project needs
• Communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences without deep technical skills.
• Work with the client, sales team, business partners, and related practice area leaders within CGI to prescribe a complete solution to meet project goals as well as longer term needs. (Solutions include software products, product customizations, custom development, other technical and business services, integration, and the project plans and estimates necessary to implement the solution)
• Based on the prescribed solution, provide project plans, estimates and scope input to sales for proposals and statements of work
• Maintain knowledge of other market players in your domain to leverage complementary offerings in solutions and be able to effectively compare and contrast competitive and alternative offerings
• Provide leadership to the project team in the early phases of the systems development lifecycle and checkpoint with the team periodically to provide leadership and incorporate their “on the ground” feedback into the Solution Architecture teams work and processes
• Work closely with managers and practice leaders to develop practice area specific and cross-practice solutions that incorporate CGI best practices and experience
• Maintain skills in area of expertise and stay up to date with industry and technology trends including ensuring certification requirements are met as required for the partnerships in your domain
• Provide leadership, technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
Solution Area Specific Skills - Salesforce.com:
• Able to configure and customize Salesforce.com environments with a deep understanding of the contraints imposed by governor limits, editions and licensing, etc
Experience with multi-org deployment architectures and developing apps for AppExchange is a definite plus
• Able to design integration approaches and solutions for middleware like Cast Iron, Jitterbit, Boomi, Informatica Cloud, etc
• Knowledge of and experience with cloud and on-premises enterprise systems such as SAP, NetSuite, Kenandy, etc
• A four year B.S. in Information Science / MIS, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering - other degrees and disciplines will be considered with relevant work experience.
• Ability to operate in a multi-faceted role often consisting of elements of Solution Architecture, Project Management, Business Analysis, Workshop Facilitation
• Ability to work with SMEs, other Solution Architects, sales teams and clients to determine the best solutions for known and anticipated constraints
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $120,000-$192,900*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals members to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGIs benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Project Management
- Salesforce Solution Design
- Technical Architecture
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.