Are you passionate about cybersecurity technologies and have expertise in analyzing the compliance of solutions according to the security guidelines, standards, and requirements? Do you want to join a large, fast-growing team of cybersecurity specialists?
Within CGI's Cybersecurity Practice, and more specifically within the Security Architecture Team, the Architect contributes to developing the skills of CGI’s consultants and the relationships with the solution providers, in addition to formalizing CGI's offerings and RFP responses.
On client assignments, the Security Architect's main role is to:
• Participate in the selection, delivery, and upgrade of the security solutions defined in the client's security program;
• Develop the architecture and the technical design of security solutions;
• Plan and participate in the tests and develop the implementation strategy, including the necessary communications;
• In collaboration with the members of the team and with the other teams, define or adapt the security processes associated with the delivered solutions and their administration;
• As a solution specialist, support the teams in administration and problem resolution on the security solutions;
• Establish contacts with the different teams of other collaborators.
• 10 or more years of experience in information security;
• 6 years of experience in security architecture and security solution design and integration;
• Experience in operational security (asset).
Knowledge and Skills
• Good knowledge of security technologies and concepts and ability to produce functional and technological architecture;
• Ease in understanding business issues and integrating them into the development of solutions and control measures;
• Proficiency in the main security technologies (e.g. SIEM, NGAV/EDR, NGFW, CASB, SASE, SAST, DAST, etc.) and ability to produce their architecture and design;
• Applied knowledge of the main technological environments (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Azure AD, Microsoft 365 Defender, Sentinel, Cloud App Security, Splunk/Splunk ES, CrowdStrike, Checkmarx;
• Knowledge of SDLC processes, Agile delivery, and DevOps;
• Knowledge of the mechanisms and processes to increase assurance regarding the efficiency of security mechanisms and configurations;
• Experience in the implementation and operationalization of calculation objectives and mechanisms, presentation and communication of the posture, and compliance with security requirements;
• Strong problem resolution and solution identification skills, from monitoring to resolution;
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills, and good proficiency in English and French (spoken and written);
• Ability to synthesize and explain technical concepts;
• Dynamism, pragmatism and passion for the field.
• CISSP, CCSP, Azure, or other relevant certifications,
• Knowledge of automated deployment mechanisms and integration of security controls in these mechanisms;
• Experience in international companies.
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.