Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
The project team is in need of a Java Production Support Analyst with below skillset.
• Minimum 3 years of support experience working on Java based applications.
• Good understanding of Java/J2EE and OOP concepts
• Must be experienced working with Web services, MQ, NDM and XML format.
• Good experience working on Oracle SQL
• Unix (Basic skills to perform triages, create scripts for automation etc.)
• Must be proactive and willing to learn vendor product and payments domain concepts.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with Clients.
• Proficient in troubleshooting issues from traces, analytical skills and root cause analysis
• Coordinate efficiently with onshore/offshore teams to provide a 24x7 seamless support.
• WAS Deploy and Configuration knowledge is a plus
Overall 3+ years of experience
Java Production Support
Good experience working on Oracle SQL
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- REST Webservices
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.