Under the direct supervision of a Bookprint Production Supervisor, the Bookprint Production Associate performs various clerical and repetitive manual functions in Book Print, Card Print, Quality control, and the Mail Out, as well as other miscellaneous functions in support of travel document personalization operations. The Bookprint Production Associate achieves a basic knowledge of the current travel document issuance software and computer operating system, to include retrieval of individual application information, upgrading applications to expedite status, data entry, and generation of mailing labels.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
* Maintaining control and accountability of passport books and passport cards
* Reviewing application information and printed passport books/cards for errors and quality
* Removing or rejecting applications and passport books/cards with errors
* Verifying individual book/card usage reports
* Filling out and maintaining Batch Tracking sheets or other reports
* Prioritizing work (i.e., expedited passports and early departures along with regular batches)
* Operating and being responsible for the care of computer equipment, including passport printers
* Checking data on passport using optical character reader
* Writing data onto the passport-integrated chip using chip writer/reader
* Determining acceptability of passport quality
* Performing data entry function and using the computer screen to verify accuracy of data
* Printing correct passport endorsements as appropriate
* Generating address labels and attaching them to mailing envelopes and placing sealed envelopes into postal trays for mailing
* Conducting all aspects of mail out operations, including operation of automated postal machines
* Assisting in training employees in essential job functions and helping to constantly improve training, and process/procedures
* Ensuring adherence to internal controls
* Performing other functions as requested by the Management Team
* Participating and assisting within each department as required by workload
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
* High School diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year of experience in production, call center, or manufacturing required
* U.S. Citizenship Required
* Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment checks; additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records check may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Agency Moderate Risk Public Trust approval
* Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
* Basic personal computer skills using Microsoft Office applications
* Good hand to eye coordination
* Capable of doing repetitive tasks such as lifting, standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, filing and reading
* Capable of sitting or standing for extended periods of time
* Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally
* Must be able to operate personalization-printing equipment, conduct Quality Control checks of the printed passport, and follow a pre-set pattern for document sequencing
* Ability to work 2nd shift hours: 3:30pm-11:30pm
* Must be available to work mandatory overtime (hours up to 10 per day and Saturdays as needed) to meet client demands
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.