Nehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf
CGI Insights you can act on
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 45 years, we're still growing! Join an awesome team as a ‘Guidewire Business Analyst’ in our Insurance Practice within our Commercial and Public Sector.
Candidates must have strong collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure requirements are translated into specific solutions.
Candidates must be fluently bi-lingual. French/English
• Working with the client’s key stakeholders for performing business analysis function
• Work in fast paced cross functional agile (Scrum/SAFe) work environment
• Lead requirements for Guidewire ClaimCenter / PolicyCenter, Integration and Conversion functions
• Work with client SME to elicit business and technical requirements
• Conduct and facilitate workshops / JAD sessions etc. with key client stakeholders
• Perform integration testing to test the flow of claims data
• Create test scripts and coordinate testing for various critical functionalities, prepare test data, defect triage and resolve blockers
• Document requirements specifications for data analysis, data mappings for Guidewire, third party integrations and transformation
• Develop functional specifications in the form of User Stories, process flows, use cases, data mappings leveraging tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Rally, etc.,
• Conduct user story / sprint demonstrations at the end of sprint / release
• Participate in agile sprint ceremonies, daily stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews and retrospective sessions
• Conduct end user training by means of workshops, training guides and operation manuals
• Work with Requirements Manger, Scrum Master and Program Manager for various project activities
• 3 – 5 years of experience in Guidewire InsuranceSuite
• Experience in writing functional specification
• Experience in data analysis, data mappings for Guidewire and third-party integrations
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent domain knowledge on Property and Casualty Insurance to understand and analyze the business needs of the customer
• Detailed knowledge of Guidewire applications specifically PolicyCenter/ClaimCenter
• Expertise in creating functional specifications in the form of user stories, process flows, use cases, and data mapping
• Experience in gathering, defining, and organizing business and functional requirements including acceptance criteria for use by developers
• Experience using management tools such as Confluence, Jira, Rally, HP ALM
• Expertise in using Microsoft Office Suits, Visio etc.
• Ability to run and create SQL queries
• Experience working on XML and JSON structures
• Proficient language ability to speak, write, and read in English and French
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Solution Analysis
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.