Conhece os nossos profissionais
CGI Insights you can act on
Descrição da Função:
Our team is a digital center of excellence focusing on the Banking industry and supporting other industries to develop innovative solutions and services and drive value for our customers
We are seeking a Director Consulting Expert (DCE) who has the ability to build new relationships, secure new business and deliver high quality projects and lead high performing teams. The ideal candidate is strategic, client focused, a self-starter and has experience in developing, solutioning, implementing and supporting next generation digital technologies.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
As the owner of CGI’s relationship with the client, the DCE leads all aspects of CGI's business with the clients including overall business development sales/growth, delivery and account management activities.
A successful DCE is able to:
• Build strong relationships with clients in order to better understand and proactively respond to their needs, promote CGI full services offerings and help clients meet their strategic and tactical goals
Understand the intersection between technology, customers and business; serving as an expert in digital technologies and solutions generating digital/business transformations, solutions, strategies, roadmaps, data driven experience, platform implementation, omni-channel and continuous improvement programs
• Act as CGI lead, trusted advisor and business partner in identifying client needs and developing business process and technology solutions that solve critical issues and support organizational priorities
• Oversee delivery activities to ensure solutions both deliver on-time and on-budget as well as deliver on business value
• Attract, build and develop talent, to ensure teams drive innovation and foster collaboration
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Enterprise sales and/or account management experience
• Project/program delivery experience and excellence in cross-functional areas, including vendor and contract management.
• Ability to develop and build strong productive working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
• Experience managing, leading and inspiring teams
• Industry experience in Retail and/or another industry leading high performing teams.
• Demonstrated 5-10+ years track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams to deliver end to end services
Nice to have experience:
• Experience in Wealth Management – From front (client onboarding) to back (book of records)
• Strong problem solver and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• Strong digital knowledge/experience with a focus on strategy, consulting and business and solution development
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Account Management
- Client Management
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Services
O que pode esperar de nós:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.