The Senior Software Developer will provide support services for all aspects of the Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS) software development process, including initial planning, design, software development and coding, prototyping, auditable documentation, manual testing, automated testing, and configuration. REMIS is a web-based data system for collecting, validating, editing, processing, integrating, standardizing and reporting equipment maintenance data.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Assist in transitioning from a Waterfall approach to an Agile (DevSecOps) Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodology.
• Ensure software development will use Agile, test-driven development principles, with robust documentation, user centered design, and an extensible infrastructure.
• Develop, execute and maintain automation test scripts, utilities, data sets leveraging commercial and / or open-source tools.
• Sustain REMIS effective, efficient operational capability and availability.
• Design, develop, test, and integrate system and software changes.
• Maintain application software and COTS software.
• Perform application and system software maintenance.
• Design, develop, test and package changes to system and software.
• Develop, operate, and maintain prototype applications, models and databases to determine optimal solutions.
• Perform system performance tuning and integration services.
• Responsible for the design, testing, deployment and sustainment of systems and application platforms.
• Duties include capturing user requirements; performing coding and data modeling, testing, quality assurance, software configuration management, design, and program documentation; build and deploy, implementation; and maintaining interoperability/integration between systems
• At start date must possess an Information Assurance System Architect and Engineer (IASAE) Level II Certification.
o CASP +CE (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner with Continuing Education)
o CISSP (or Associate) (Certified Information System Security Professional
o CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional)
• Minimum 6 years’ experience designing, presenting business logic and data access code for complex web application architectures.
• Expert level experience with:
o Relational database: Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
o Automation Tools: Selenium Webdriver
• Experience / Familiarization with:
o Languages: Python, PHP and TIBCO.
o Tools: JMeter, Checkmarx
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in designing, analyzing, integrating, troubleshooting and optimizing distributed systems using agile lifecycle management and engineering practices. Agile experience requirements can be offset with extensive REMIS software development experience.
• Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
• Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
• SECRET Clearance
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.