Rencontrez nos professionnels
CGI UK Careers - Full Stack Dev - FS
Description du poste :
If you are an experienced Agile Engineer, who enjoys working as a part of a dynamic team and want to be involved in building the future of financial services in the UK, join our team of experts using Agile and DevOps practices to help support our Financial Services clients on their digital transformation journeys.
We were recognised as a ‘Best Workplace’ by Great Place To Work in 2021, and offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you an owner not just an employee.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
Helping to build key systems in a fast-paced, Agile environment for our financial services customers you will join a hardworking team striving for the highest quality architecture, design and code across their engagements.
You will be reviewing and writing code and bringing to bear your knowledge of designing, building and scaling application services with intuitive APIs. You will be delivering services within a cross-functional team using continuous delivery and DevOps methodologies to deliver high-quality, extendable and readily maintained software. You’ll engage with clients, analysts and other engineers to understand and deliver best-in-class solutions.
In addition to this you will:
• Develop robust, maintainable and reusable code
• Use your experience to help develop the skills of the other team members where you have specialist knowledge
• Work with the wider team and our clients across the full DevOps lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation
• Be responsible for designing and architecting solutions with the help of domain SMEs who will support your team
• Define and write your own test scrips as well as undertaking manual testing when required
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• We are looking for people who are motivated and keen to make a positive impact with what they do. A confident team player, you won’t be afraid of experimenting and sometimes failing (whilst learning and recovering fast) Experience working within regulated industries, preferably financial services.
• Experience working with one or more of the hyperscaler cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
• A proven track record of producing robust, maintainable and reusable code
• Experience in one or more of the following; Java, Java Script, Scala, .Net, Python, SQL, C#
• experience in one or more of the following; Containerisation, Kafka, Mongo, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Hadoop
• Experience working in Test Driven and Behaviour Driven Development environments
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Ability to analyse and think quickly and to resolve conflict
• Experience with successful Agile techniques
• Ability to work within a dynamic and results driven team
• Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Self-motivation and ability to stay focused.
Unconditionally inclusive – we know diversity brings a greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities, with support networks for Parents, Women, LGBT+, BAME, Neurodiversity and Disability.
As for the future? Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
- Azure App Services
- Google Cloud Platform
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.