Beskrivning av tjänsten:
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design our development projects and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional and technical architecture design. You are expected to own and guide the development team to ensure that each project is delivered as planned.
This is a senior role and your goal is to ensure that our automation development projects are designed in the most effective way, projects are delivered on time and per expectations, and internal automation development framework operates properly, and adheres to Industry standards.
Your main responsibilities as Technical Architect are as follows:
• Understand client needs to define automation development specifications
• Propose and implement scalable design, software improvements and optimization solutions
• Provide extensive code reviews with software engineers
• Develop both front-end and back-end with tests and standards in place
• Helps analyze business software requirements and comply to SLA requirements
• Conduct business analysis to capture end to end requirements
• Plan and design the structure of a technology solution, come up with estimates and create a proposal
• Communicate system requirements to software development teams
• Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
• Own and Oversee oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team
members until delivery of the project
• Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
• Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
• Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
• Meet with the governance team to relay project updates, risks and issues
• Train junior members to conduct Business Analysis and Architectural Design
Able to meet or exceed agreed service level targets with the client in the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
in terms of:
1. Incident Management
2. Problem Management
3. Service Requests
4. Change Management
EDUCATION, SKILLS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any related field
Knowledge and skills
• Proven experience as a Technical Architect
• Hands-on experience with Full-stack development (Front/end),
• Understanding of strategic IT solutions
• Experience working in Agile environment project management and Agile Development
Python, SQL) Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Selenium)
• Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL,
• Familiarity in cloud technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Knowledgeable in Data Science and Machine Learning
• Organizational and Leadership skills
• ITIL, BA experience
• Technical Architect with at least 9-year experience
• Software development with at least 9-years full stack development experience building projects from
• Experience writing software that follows software development standards
- Full Stack Development
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.