Descrição da Função:
• 3 to 4 years’ experience in UI development with Angular 6+, HTML5, CSS, XML, JQuery, Bootstrap.
• Good in core Java application [with JAVA 8 or over] and very strong in OOPS and Data Structure concepts.
• Has good knowledge in Hibernate.
• Demonstrated experience in UI design, code and automated unit testing.
• JSF experience will have added advantage.
• Desirable to have web services and API integration knowledge [REST API Design & Development / Microservices Design & Development]
• Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
Job Role / Your future duties & responsibilities
UI Development using Angular, Design, Code and create automated unit tests
Analyzing and resolving complex code Issues.
Understanding complex requirements and developing application with high quality code, within schedule and costs.
Provide estimates for development.
Self-starter and quick learner.
Primary Skills: -
Angular 6+, HTML,CSS,XML , Java, J2EE, Bootstrap, Hibernate, SQL, Web Services, JSF (desirable), strong knowledge in OOPS and Data Structure concepts
Excellent communication skills
- Angular 2
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.