Descrição da Função:
Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, and corporate social responsibility, with the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career? CGI is more than just an IT company; be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability to draw on global outstanding talent. Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations!
CGI-Edmonton is experiencing strong client demand for data integration between clouds and on-premise. Specifically in the technology sector of data integration with Talend, there is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to contribute to the growth and take on responsibilities as a developer, analyst, or technical team leader.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• With the Talend tool, develop and document robust Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
• Contribute expertise to support other team members in their delivery and evolution
• Validate the functional and technical specifications provided regarding data processing
• Discover and solve data quality or data integration problems with thoroughness and creativity
• Define and create integration and data pipeline processes to meet quality requirements
• Perform the design and integration of all the required components of a complete environment: scheduling, performance, history, etc.
• Design and apply integrated testing and acceptance strategies
• Occasionally, write functional analyses
• Document processes
• Collaborate in estimating operational and project efforts
• Contribute to creating and applying the standards and procedures established by the team
• Carry out follow-ups with the Lead Project Manager
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• College or university degree in computer science or related field
• Levels of expertise sought: intermediate (3 years and +) and senior (10 years and +)
• 2+ years experience with Talend
• Relevant experience in the development and evolution of APIs
• Web services such as REST-JSON and/or SOAP-XML
• Knowledge of SQL, JAVA, or Python
• Skills in performance optimization (tuning), both in the tool and the DBMS
• Superb communication skills, both oral and written
• Experience working with cloud services (e.g. developing for Azure or AWS PaaS environments)
• API and backend services development using Java
• GitLab and GitHub
• Application deployment automation using (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, and/or Azure DevOps)
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
• Talend Professional Certification
- Performance Tuning
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
- Azure DevOps
O que pode esperar de nós:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.