Descrição da Função:
CGI seeks a Senior Leader within the Energy & Utilities Sector, who is viewed as a trusted Systems Integration and Consulting Expert.
Reporting directly to the VP, Consulting Services, you will take full ownership of our successful Energy & Utilities vertical, allowing you to maintain full end-to-end control over your accounts. As Director Consulting Services (DCS) you will be responsible for growth and delivery of services to clients across Vic/TAS/SA. A key focus for the DCS will be to increase sales and revenue by building key business and IT relationships with your target customers.
The successful candidate will source new opportunities, identify best solutions, bring together the sale, and lead delivery of engagements. You will be responsible for business development, service delivery and people management in order for your practice to achieve its revenue and profitability targets.
Your success will be recognised and rewarded with ownership of your practice, in a business which is forward thinking in our provision of effective, progressive and practical solutions for our clients.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Taking a lead role in running the delivery of high-end consulting services into complex organisations
• Business development, including cold calling, as well as leveraging local, interstate and international IP and solutions to develop a strong pipeline of new business, to support CGI's growth plans
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients within your vertical
• Build and grow the pipeline of opportunities and lead expansion into our target accounts
• Drive the quality of delivery and customer satisfaction
• Maintain and fortify relationships with strategic alliance partners
• Leading and managing your team to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
• Recruit high quality members to CGI through targeted selection and professional networking
• Support the career progression of your team, and encourage and foster the development of their capabilities and expertise, in line with client needs and market evolution
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• A proven track record in business development, from cold calling and nurturing, to pre-sales and bid management
• A demonstrable track record of converting client intimacy and trust into consulting and systems integration sales, high quality project delivery and high customer satisfaction
• Demonstrable success in building and leading executive (C-Suite) relationships within Australian-based organisations.
• Strong business management skills covering negotiating and influencing at senior and board level
• Ability to drive proposal, pricing, and contracting for multifaceted client initiatives
• Be a credible authority in the business operations of Australian Utilities organisations
• Solid Project Management capability, including outstanding communication and stakeholder management
• Knowledge of relevant project management and delivery tools and techniques
• Comfortable in leading, growing and developing high performing teams
• Experience with new technologies, i.e., Agile, DevOps, Cloud, RPA etc. is a significant asset
• Minimum 10 + years of growing responsibility in a recognised business or technology consultancy
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study; MBA preferred
O que pode esperar de nós:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.