Conoce a nuestros profesionales
CGI Canada - Ready For This
Descripción de la publicación:
"Senior Developer (.Net)
CGI is a global business and technology service provider with $11.5B in revenues. CGI is on a mission to help financial services organizations focus on servicing their clients. CGI supports 15 of the top 20 banks worldwide and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for 26 years on average. Our clients have seen the value and commitment we bring through our products. This is why nearly $1.6 trillion in assets managed through CGI’s portfolio management, investment fund and asset management solutions.
You will be joining our consulting organization at pivotal point. Over the next 18 months, we will intensely help our client build out a regulatory product and an AML product. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for motivated people to join us.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• As a Senior developer, you will be given the tools to create great software, but it’ll be up to you to make it happen. As an experienced developer, you will be expected to mentor our junior developers.
• Diagnose. Be curious, learn from others – peers, development team, and management, and understand what we have built and how we have built it. Identify what we do well and what we can do better.
• Build. Help solve complex problems working with your team. Develop solutions that are fast and scalable. Automate testing for what you built.
• Mentor. Help your team get better. Work with junior developers to improve their contribution to the team. Build a sense of community.
• Quality first. You believe quality is into every step of the development cycle, not bolted on at the end. You believe in automating as much as possible. You believe we should be open-minded and logic should prevail where the best solution given constraints wins.
• Team player. You believe a strong team will achieve more than a few heroes. You believe humility is strength and that no one, including yourself, is above any task to achieve a team goal. You try to foster an environment in which teammates can constructively challenge anyone for the betterment of the team.
• Continuous learner. You are open-minded and are excited about being challenged and solving complex problems. You can empathize with and mentor junior developers to achieve engineering excellence. You get excited at the opportunity to work on new technologies and solving new and complex problems.
Here's how we work:
• We work very hard to meet tight timelines to keep our clients regulatory compliant.
• We deliver in increments through bi-weekly sprints to continually address the top priorities of our clients. We foster an environment of entrepreneurship in which cross-functional teams are given autonomy to make decisions. We have multiple teams that work on the product and each team is given flexibility to find a way that best allows them to thrive. We try to keep the static teams to less than 10 to form a micro-team culture. We encourage team members “swarming” on a single issue instead working on issues in silo.
• It will be hard. We have high expectations and our teams are filled with dedicated high calibre members. You’ll need to have persistence, passion and grit. "
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
- Experience as a Senior .net developers (8+ years)
- Client Interaction, Requirement Gathering
- Supporting existing applications, Problem solving skills.
- Create design documentation and estimation.
- Experience with ASP .NET, MVC, Jquery, Entity framework, database applications, SSIS and working knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Experience working in Banking
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience working in Java projects
- Experience working in cloud environments (Azure)
- Capital Markets Regulatory business domain knowledge
- Diseño de aplicaciones
- Desarrollo de aplicaciones
- Financial Services
- Full Stack Development
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.