Descripción de la publicación:
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules and locations.
The Web Drupal Developer will be responsible for working on a team of web developers and others in the design, development, testing and delivery of all our supported web sites. Site enhancements, support and defect resolution will be required on an ongoing basis. Best practices and design methods are utilized to ensure the success of every web project and initiative.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Collaborate as an active team member on the Web Development team, using current web technologies to design, develop, and test new and existing applications from detailed business requirements.
• Use storyboarding, wireframes, predesigns and prototypes as applicable to prepare detailed and accurate specifications and estimates.
• Participate on code reviews and ensure standards are applied to each solution component.
• Participate in estimating and initiative initiation and planning.
• Interact with managers/leaders in terms of reporting, assisting with proposals, and contributing to issue and risk management.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Extensive experience in development of Drupal 7 & 8 websites
• Full stack LAMP developer experience.
• Working database skills, primarily with MySQL, SQLServer, Postgress and Oracle.
• Basic hosting and Application Server knowledge: Apache, Tomcat, IIS.
• UNIX (Linux and Solaris) administration knowledge is an added advantage
• Effective writing skills in the documentation of technical requirements.
• Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem solving.
• Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced working environment.
• Degree, diploma, or certification in in Information Technology or Information Security or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.