Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company; be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent. CGI is looking for a western Canada Salesforce Director, a dedicated and experienced professional to lead all aspects of the public and private sector portfolio. Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations. A western location is preferred but not required immediately and eventual relocation to British Columbia would be ideal.
O čem tato pozice je:
Innovative Business Development
• Proactively identify and develop a pipeline of new opportunities by developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients, promoting CGI’s full service offerings to help clients meet their strategic and tactical goals
• Drive well crafted responses and conduct presentations for client proposals and requests by identifying and architecting CGI solutions, which may include local, national and international partnerships
• Actively participate as a member of the BC and western Canada leadership team, engaging with peers, colleagues and global partners
Industry Leading Service Delivery
• Engage with operational and executive level clients to ensure satisfaction, respond to feedback and be a senior level point-of-contact
• Coordinate all delivery activities, in partnership with executives to ensure solutions provide business value
• Champion innovation to shape, develop and/or improve CGI solutions and services for the clients’ benefit
Growing a high performing team
• Lead a team of 15-20 industry professionals. Actively support day to day activities, supervise utilization and develop careers with priority on individual growth strategies, mentoring and coaching, supporting health and well-being and promoting cross-member engagement
• Recruit, grow, assign and develop the careers of members in line with client needs and the evolving market. Also support building of relationships with strategic alliance partners for targeted growth areas
Co od Tebe očekáváme:
• Bring excellent decision making, analytical and contract negotiation skills, along with exceptional verbal and written communication
• Have management consulting and professional services offerings knowledge with go-to-market strategies
• Be progressive in Information Technology and leadership experience, focusing on delivering enterprise level Salesforce solutions
• Lead sophisticated technical projects with emerging technologies, including experience leading enterprise scale Salesforce projects covering: CRM Automation, Case Management / Service Management, Integrations
• Understand current Cloud environments, DevOps practices and digital services trends
• Build out innovative solutions, including architectural, risk and quality assessments based on proposed client requests and requirements
• Drive operational $1M-$10M+ / year multi-year initiatives with a focus on digital services, IT Frameworks, e.g. ITIL and / or development methodologies, e.g. Agile for application management services
• Post-secondary education – Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in computer science, technology management, management information systems, business strategy, business/commerce, or related field of study.
• Industry or Domain specific designations preferred, e.g. PMP, ITIL, SAFe, CSM, Cloud and/or CRM certifications, etc.
- Business Development
- IT Strategy
- Management Consulting
Od můžeš očekávat Ty od nás:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.