Descrição da Função:
CGI has an immediate need for a Data Collibra Developer to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations. Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time. When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Senior Collibra Developer will manage governance operationalization using Collibra DGC including architecture design and integration with other tools
• Senior Collibra Developer configure Collibra Data Governance Centre
• Implementation of Collibra DGC Workflows and related components
• Enhance Collibra DGC meta-model Asset's relationships domains and communities
• Works in Centre for Enablement Team to engage with businesses; develops and facilitates enterprise-wide solutions
• Senior Collibra Developer will Configure Confidential operating model, characteristics, assignments, statuses, articulation scores and create scopes
• Develop custom BPMN based workflow processes which involve creating user forms, groovy scripts, using
• API documentation from Collibra, configuring email templates, workflow settings
• Handle code migrations from API V1 to API V2, platform version upgradations
• Involved in the documentation of Assets Meta Model, Roles, and Processes set up
• Import/Export data operations into Confidential from other platforms
• Supports deployment of processes in all environments
• Identifies requirements and use cases for the Collibra solution that will support the governance strategy and roadmap; implement those requirements of Collibra.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• 6+ years of experience configuring Collibra Data Governance Centre (DGC).
• 6+ years of experience in ETL Data Integration
• 5+ years of experience in data strategy and data governance.
• 5+ years of experience Supporting multiple engagements with Collibra DGC, integrating metadata and data lineage into Collibra from various sources including ETL tools and Collibra Connect experience.
• 5+ years of experience implementing Data Dictionary/Data Lineage and Data Catalog use cases, delivering • Guided Training and Mentoring for Data Stewards to support the new Collibra processes, developing initial metadata ingestion approach(es), and performing initial ingestion of metadata.
• Proficient at documenting the configuration of Collibra.
• Experience setting up a business glossary with Collibra
• Experience working on Collibra Connect (Mulesoft) to communicate with various applications.
• Experience in Integrations with Collibra integration using Collibra connect Mule Soft
• Experience implementing Collibra Workflows, building Metamodel, and other necessary Collibra setup.
- Data Analysis
O que pode esperar de nós:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.