BI Solution Architect
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
Act as a technical liaison between stakeholders, delivery teams, and support teams to ensure technical alignment of priorities, vision, and execution of work.
Working with vendors to select, test, and implement solutions; ensuring they deliver on requirements and helping overcome obstacles.
Conduct proof of concept in the lab, and trials.
Ownership of a technology roadmap and align it with the overall the business direction
Formulate and socialize team’s deliver plans/roadmaps and prioritize team’s deliveries.
Directly contribute to the hands-on technical delivery alongside product owners and developers as required providing design leadership and strategic advisory.
Drive the team to adopt best practices, implement internal guidelines and have a quality driven approach
Collaborate with teams to present potential technical solutions, clearly understanding the feasibility, benefits, and trade-offs of the proposed solutions
Participate in the ideation of new services, products, features, and solutions.
Identify and recommend areas for further improvements by participating in design sessions, proof of concept initiatives and process improvement decisions.
• The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, or advanced degree in Computer Science or closely related subject.
• 4+ years experience in software development and/or architecture.
• 2+ years building Java/Python data engineering/science projects.
• 2+ years big data expertise example Hadoop
• Hands on experience with setting up containerized environments (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
• Solid knowledge of cloud-based and micro-services architecture
• Expert in SQL/NoSQL or other query languages
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting skills.
• Objective driven and ability to set the right KPI’s towards value creation
• Experience in software and system testing and operations support
• Strong leadership and team-building skills, and must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals.
• Demonstrated leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
- Data Analysis
- Solution Design
- Solutions Architecture
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.