Descripción de la publicación:
CGI is changing our Architectural vision, and we need top talent to help innovate with us. You will mentor and guide other members of the CGI Architecture team to help implement a new vision of Cloud technologies. Join the team revolutionizing the way CGI does business and help craft the future of CGI!
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud services
• Build, release, and own the configuration of all production systems
• Handle a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
• As a technical lead, responsible for guiding the team through the project for successful delivery
• Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to craft and implement any scalable software services
• Ensure vital system security by using outstanding cloud security solutions
• Know the latest with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company
• Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines when needed
• Recommend process and architecture improvements
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• 10+ years demonstrated ability working in Cloud environment
• Clear understanding of core AWS services/concepts such as IAM, KMS, S3, Cloud watch, Lambda, Step functions, Boto3 SDK
• Cloud technology deployment experience with any of the following: AWS Workspace, desktop-as-a-Service, MDM, or BI
• Clear understanding on key lifecycle and management concepts
• Proficient in using AWS service APIs, AWS CLI , PowerShell and SDKs to write applications as well as crafting and maintaining infrastructure as code in AWS
• Proficient with CI/CD pipeline tooling [e.g. AWS Code Deploy, AWS Code pipeline, Jenkins etc]
• Generates user documentation to communicate design and build options
• Support security standard methodologies' implementation, alignment to ISO 27001 compliance, and CIS benchmarks
• Must have worked on projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies
Nice to have Skills:
• Awareness of the AWS Well architected framework pillars
• Experience with cloud as well as on prem hardware security modules [HSM]
• Experience at working with central enterprise cloud teams within an enterprise
• AWS Certifications such as Cloud Practitioner, Developer, Architect and AWS Security specialty
• Bachelor's degree (or above) in either Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Mathematics or Finance related field
Preferred Location: Lafayette, LA or Lebanon, VA
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.