CGI in Atlantic Canada is expanding and we are looking to add high performing Automation Quality Analysts at intermediate and senior level to our team.
These are exciting full-time opportunities to work supporting Banking, Healthcare and Fintech leaders of industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
As a Automation QA, you will act as a key participant in SDLC compliance, application development, test strategy development, designing frameworks, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting. The candidate must have demonstrated experience in Project and Test Management, an understanding of best practices, SDLC Scrum and Agile methodologies, as well as strong problem-solving abilities and leadership skills
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Bring experience software quality best practices, test planning, test case development, test case execution, deployment, test data, defect tracking, and test automation.
• Will have end to end ownership for preparing test automation solution and implementation of automation.
• Supports Junior automation analyst in automation script development and optimization of those test scripts.
• Asses automation frameworks and manual QA processes to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics across entire CI/CD pipeline
• Ability to integrate with the development and operation teams
• Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality across project/product
• Perform requirements analysis and quality risk analysis
• Develop or assist in developing strategic/tactical testing deliverables
• Execute testing cycle activities as defined in the test plan
• Identify, log, and follow-up on all defects encountered.
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years experience as QA (at least 3 years in Automation- Selenium)
• Experience in developing test cases using automation tools, designing and coding of automation test scrips.
• Concrete experience practicing testing with Cucumber, strong in APIs with SOAP or RESTful
• At least 3+ years of experience in testing API in automated environment.
• Experience in a variety of test automation frameworks/tools (SoapUI/Ready API; Robot Framework) and script development using scripting languages (e.g., C++, Perl, Python etc.)
• Experience with testing and defect management tools, such as ALM and JIRA
• Strong in ETL /DB Testing, Performance Testing commensurate with experience.
• Experience in implementing automation frameworks (e.g., batch, real-time) from scratch
• Develop and document traceability matrix(ces)
• Experience in BDD/ TDD and or Robotic Framework.
• Exposure and familiarity to SDLC, Testing in Agile environment, DevOps Culture
• Continuous Integration/SIT, Performance and Regression testing and analysis experience
• Strong skills in SQL, Oracle
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Senior Testers must have experience in creating frameworks from scratch, test strategy development and defect triage.
Highly desired skills:
• Selenium, Testing & work methodology: BDD / TDD, CICD
• Engines or frameworks: Node Js, Spring Boot
• Code management / Build tools: Git – Gitlab / Jenkins
• SQL/ PERL
Nice to have Skills:
• Domain experience in Banking/Gateways and Healthcare or Insurance
• Enterprise integration patterns using REST, modern Web & Mobile technologies
• Experience in Python and Robot Automation Framework
• Experience in development environment with applications using any scripting language.
Must have authorization to work in Canada.
Required Level of Education
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
Industry recognized testing certification(s)- ISTQB
- Automated Testing
- Payment Management
- Test Case / Script Development
- Test Management
- Wealth Management
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.