CGI is seeking an Integration Developer (BPEL and OSB) to join our team!
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you!
CGI is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic integration developer with BPEL and OSB experience to join our growing team. In this role you will be working within a motivated team to enhance software integrations within an agile methodology. You should be able to think critically and problem-solve, and have a track-record of meeting project milestones and deadlines.
• Modify software to improve performance, eliminate bugs, and to align with upgrades.
• Direct system testing and validation procedures.
• Direct software programming and documentation development.
• Work with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
• Assess information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
• Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
• Design and develop software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
• Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
• Confer with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
• Hands-on Development expertise in BPEL and OSB
• Experience of SOA integration with Oracle ERP
• Experience working on 11g and 12c versions of SOA is a must
• Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing.
• Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation.
• Experience in SOA/Middleware Web logic Administration Activities.
• Experience using BPEL, BPMN and Rules concepts
• Knowledge of SOAP, REST API's & JSON Payload.
• Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and ODI will be an added advantage
• SAS cloud integration expertise
• Experience in using File Adapter, Database Adapter, FTP adapter and JMS Adapter for integration using Oracle Service Bus and for development of business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager
• SOA Governance and Best Practices - for SOAP/REST Web Service development, Managing business asset such as XSD's, WSDL, Process Definitions, XSLT etc.
• Experience with design, architecture, development and unit testing of web-based applications and middleware
• Willingness to learn and deliver on new technologies as and when the situation arises
• Deliver solutions meeting highest quality standards. Follow the quality and SDLC processes and suggest improvements in the same
• Experience in working with global team. Participate actively in conference calls and drive the discussions and meetings. Also work closely with the other teams on various production issues and projects
• Proven ability to estimate work efforts for complex technology implementations, deliver results, and meet deadlines by using good time management skills
• Candidate should possess good communication skills
• Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks assigned
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $65K - $95K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Web Services
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.