WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Co-ordinate the IT delivery of a project spanning across various risk functions, compliance, fraud and AML for a new line of cash management business in the US. You will be responsible for a subset of these projects in a hybrid role primarily as a Project Manager but also a Business Analyst ensuring completeness of integration in each of the functions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Maintain project oversight and governance
• Ensure project compliance to PMO standards and provide project linkage to the Strategy & Performance Management team to meet project/program KPIs and strategic objectives.
• Drive project through full-lifecycle from initiation through planning & execution to closure.
• Facilitates risk management, escalating risks, issues, impediments and dependencies.
• Work with IT development teams in each of the functions on the functional delivery
• Project requirements gathering, management and communication and maintenance
• Stakeholder analysis and effort estimation
• Co-ordiate UAT all new software in isolated systems simulations
• Observe and identify all current and potential gaps and improvement opportunities
• Schedule meetings with stakeholders and business users to provide status updates on projects
• Keep track of schedule and resources and provide timely status updates to the business and the senior management team
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
• University degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Excellent business communication and stakeholder management skills
• Broad knowledge of Investment banking environments
• Strong organizational, project management and time management capabilities.
• A strong understanding of technology and/or financial services industry.
• Scrum and/or PMP
• Experience of managing large projects across multiple user groups
• Prior background in requirements analysis and/ or hands-on development will be a big plus
• Requirements elicitation techniques such as Document analysis, Interviews, facilitated workshops, observation, prototyping, focus groups, surveys
• MS Office Suite, Jira, Confluence, Tableau,
• Requirements analysis and documentation
• Requirements management and communication"
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Financial Services
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.