CGI Federal is seeking a Printing Specialist to support the OJP division within DOJ.
Handles requests for printing, distribution and multiple media art from various sources for complex requirements. Review each request to make sure it is complete and requirements are clearly defined. If there are any questions about the information provided, obtain clarification from the Printing Officer or requestor.
- Ensure that all customer specifications are met and that the customer and Printing Officer are kept up to date on the job’s progress. Report any problems or delays in getting the project complete to the Printing Officer.
- Must have in-depth software expertise in the following: Office programs (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation software), design programs for print and multiple media projects (Creative Suite software InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver) and database maintenance (Access and cloud-based).
- Knowledge of all segments of the printing field including, measurements, printing and multiple media art terminology, operating methods and procedures of all areas of the printing plant, and capabilities and limitations of all printing facilities and machines.
- Occasionally need to operate a government vehicle to perform the work, a driver’s license is required.
• Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment; Additionally, your ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and 5 years of related experience.
• Must be able to obtain a DOJ Public Trust clearance; US Citizenship required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and WordPerfect software
• Proven advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience with various software is essential, i.e., Windows 2003, WordPerfect, Quicken, Lotus 1 2 3, Excel, and Quattro Pro.
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.