Description du poste :
TITLE: Sr. Technical Lead
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Operating across the globe, CGI delivers end-to-end capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions, helping clients achieve their goals, including becoming customer-centric digital enterprises.
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Lead who will want to be on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our clients and CGI’s future business while keeping up the standard of being technology leaders in the industry.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
1. Lead and oversee the work of distributed development team located in multiple locations including off shore
2. Design, develop, test and implement mission critical applications
3. Create the High-level Design documents and lead the team in producing Detailed Design documents
4. IT experience developing large scale, high transaction volume enterprise J2EE applications
5. Proven skills as a technical expert and team leader in an IT development environment
6. The architecture, design and development of new functionality for various enterprise applications.
7. Technology and design leadership to incumbent teams, typically for new functionality additions.
8. Mentoring and coaching development teams; providing expert advice and acting as a “go to” expert/guru for the development team.
9. Proactive, technical leadership that will lead to ideas or solutions that will be accepted by the client.
10. Coordination with 3rd party vendors for solution design and interface specification/implementation.
11. Participate in process flow analysis & process redesign discussions/workshops.
12. Evaluate technical implications of the project/program for implementation feasibility.
13. Provide guidance on the pros & cons of possible implementation approaches and validate initial technology choices.
14. Conduct technical research to provide advice on future strategy and solution management.
15. Analyze production data, reports of Omniture, Tealeaf, Gomez and advise customer on technical/business solutions to Improve platform efficiency and service time.
16. Assist customer in Vendor workshops, meetings, product road map plans in order to understand the future impact and provide input to better optimize the solution/product.
17. Being able to organize and participate in code reviews for developers, recommend design improvements and establish guidelines to a high level of standard.
18. Produce estimates for new enhancements requests and opportunities on client proposals.
19. Keeping abreast of technology trends and be able to research and evaluate new applicable technologies.
20. Triage defects identified during the testing phase
21. Work independently and promote team productivity ensuring team delivers high quality components
The Technical Team Lead may be required to work overtime and complete on-call duty and occasional traveling when necessary.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience and certification
2. At least 10-15 years of IT experience
3. More than 10+ years experience in .NET
4. Knowledge of performance testing and load testing result analysis/troubleshooting
5. Excellent understanding of key architecture considerations/issues associated with distributed multi-tier infrastructure such as: OO design, design patterns, and SOA
6. Working with SQL database and web technologies including .Net MVC, ReactJS, AngularJS, Web API’s, Web Services, API Gateway, Enterprise Service Bus(ESB), Responsive Framework(RSX) and using tools such as Tealeaf and Dynatrace.
7. Ability to work in an extremely ambiguous and ever changing client environment (both technical and business) using agile development methodologies.
8. Ability to multitask, work within a dynamic, fast paced environment and ability to meet deadlines required
9. Strong communication (oral and written) and time management skills
10. An interest in “hands-on development” – e.g. prototyping new approaches/solutions through to production quality deliverable(s).
11. A creative problem solver that works well under pressure
12. Proven leadership of development teams
13. Experience leading offshore resources an asset.
14. Telecommunications industry experience would be a great asset
Soft Skill Requirement:
• The comfort and confidence to interact with CGI technical and management personnel and exhibit a high level of integrity.
• The comfort and confidence to interact with client personnel and exhibit a high level of integrity.
• An ability to confidently project ideas and proposals to gain acceptance.
• A strong team player with empathetic mentoring and coaching skills.
• Able to work to deadlines and produce results.
• An ability to work through any issues in a professional and calm manner.
• Agile and iterative development
• Writing and understanding business and system requirements
• Working with off-shore teams
- Conception d'application
- Architecture du solutions
- Architecture technique
- Continuous Integration
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.