Make an impact like never before. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Mid-level or Senior Business Analyst to join our Kentucky team and assist with a project to upgrade an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for a large public sector client.
We’re a close-knit team that has access to global resources. You’ll have the opportunity to explore a wide range of technologies, tasks, and processes, all while enjoying the personal touch that our local operating approach offers.
Growth at CGI is driven by your goals, so if you’re looking for an inclusive place where you’re empowered to chart your own path, then we’d love to meet you.
O čem tato pozice je:
• Identify and understand customer expectations, study existing business processes, program, and legacy system
• Communicate key insights and findings to the product team by translating and simplifying the requirements
• Help design documents and maintain system processes
• Prioritize initiatives based on the business needs and requirements
• Configure the product to support business needs
• Perform system testing
• Understand Business/Operational and IT Systems Analysis & Integration
• Perform a functional analysis of existing systems/applications and document findings
• Interact with both Business Partners and/or end-users as well as programmers, IT staff
• Production support and troubleshooting of a Java based enterprise system
• Balance attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
Co od Tebe očekáváme:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related discipline
• 5+ years of experience as Business analyst / Functional analyst or a similar role
• Experience with ERP systems or large-scale implementation projects
• Experience building and maintaining complex systems, with an aptitude for troubleshooting
• Experience in data analysis and data visualization to draw business-relevant conclusions
• Expertise in planning and conducting facilitative sessions for requirements gathering
• Experience working in a team environment
• Experience with creating a detailed report and giving presentations
• Excellent communication skills in a client-facing role
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Adv Fin - Vendor Self Service
- Advantage Financial Mgmt
Od můžeš očekávat Ty od nás:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.