Experience in pre and post implementation assessments for standard and in-house developed applications
· Experience in Cyber Security Audits and good understanding of industry frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001, COBIT
· Good understanding of various Cloud platforms and security models
· Good understanding of ITGC and application control framework around ERPs, Databases, and Operating Systems
· Testing ITGC and Automated Business Process Controls and have done SOx audits in their previous organizations
· Ability to independently execute IT SOX and IT Advisory audit assignments
· Experience in service delivery, work with all levels of staff and supervision of team members
· Work closely with the clients to discuss and align on multiple program level activities including scope, testing approach and deficiency alignment
· Report testing results and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies and improvements in operations
· Ensure client service delivery per the quality guidelines & methodologies.
· Build and maintain client relationships by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of deliverables
- Solutions Architecture
Od můžeš očekávat Ty od nás:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.