CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
CGI is a Salesforce.com Platinum partner and one of the largest System Integration & Consulting organizations in Canada, offering a variety of Salesforce Consulting Services and custom application development on the Force.com platform. To support project delivery, CGI has established a worldwide Salesforce.com Centre of Expertise in Montreal, QC to provide architecture and standard methodologies support for Salesforce initiatives. We've been delivering Salesforce.com projects since 2006 and over 150,000+ users worldwide use a Salesforce.com implementation completed by CGI!
We are looking for a Force.com Solution Architect to join our western Canada Salesforce.com practice. In this role, you will work directly with our clients, team members and partners to implement custom Salesforce.com and Force.com applications. This is an exciting role for an experienced Solution Architect to demonstrate their passion for technical, hands-on development work while moving into an overall leadership role. You'll also have direct exposure to clients and be a domain specialist for estimates and RFP responses.
=== KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: ===
- Lead in the full software development life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment
- Use Apex and Visual Force to build outstanding customer-based solutions where needed, including developing products on the Force.com platform
- Craft and build Interfaces between Salesforce.com and other applications
- Interact directly with our customers and the lead CGI team, including consultants, architects and pre-sales to ensure customer success
- Participate in the estimation and timeline process
- Provide and grow Salesforce expertise by providing insight into architectural decisions and working with the Salesforce Center of Expertise
=== QUALIFICATIONS: ===
- 5+ years of Force.com experience with proven knowledge and experience with SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, and Force.com in a development capacity
- 5+ years of progressive enterprise applications development and customization experience (with Java and/or Microsoft technologies)
- Excellent overall development skills throughout the SDLC with a preference for Agile methodology
- Experience architecting and deploying sophisticated enterprise level solutions
- Experience delivering custom application solutions driven by customer needs
- Project Management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- One or more Salesforce certifications (ADM201/DEV401/DEV501/Consultant/Force.com)
=== ATTRIBUTES: ===
- Passionate about solving customer challenges by using technology solutions
- The desire and ability to define and model sophisticated business processes and use cases
- Highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to connect with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients
- Persistence, passion and a desire for customer success
=== NICE TO HAVE: ===
- AppExchange plugins (e.g. Zurora, ServiceMax,)
- Salesforce Portal and/or Communities
- CRM applications (e.g., MS Dynamics CRM)
- Professional Services and/or Government and/or Utilities industries
- Various methodologies such as: AGILE / ITIL / CMMI / ISO, etc.
- Client Delivery
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Proposal Dev & Solutions
- Proposal Dev & Solutions
- Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Solution Design
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.