CGI is looking for a talented, driven QA/Testers to ensure a successful delivery of a critical project for federal client. Consultant who has a passion for solving problems to join our team. At CGI, you get to do more than just sling code, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. You will be involved in a mission critical project working with smart, dedicated people like yourself, and making an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Participate in requirements gathering sessions
• Create Automation and/ or Manual Test Plans for application testing
• Create Manual Test Cases for Functional testing, and Automation Test Scripts for functional testing including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
• Execute frontend, and backend tests
• Maintain quality testing standards and procedures
• Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s)
• Participate in structured walk-throughs, and peer reviews
• Participate in the coordination, and execution of release testing
• Setup automation test frameworks
• Determine and meet time estimates, and schedules for testing efforts
• Proven ability to work independently, and as a team member
• Strong understanding of the full lifecycle (SDLC) with Agile/Scrum experience
• A strong understanding of Web-based applications
• Strong understanding of different types of Manual and Automated Testing methodologies (unit, system integration, regression, compatibility & performance etc.) and an ability to plan/execute accordingly
• Experience supporting customers in UAT testing
• Proven ability to Plan, Develop, Deploy Automated Test Frameworks and Scripts based upon BDD (Cucumber) / ATDD approach
• Experience using Java/Ruby Automation Frameworks, including framework development
• Experience with Build Processes using Jenkins or Cloud Management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (ability to translate between business and technical concepts)
• 5+ years’ extensive experience developing automation tests in Selenium
• 3+ years’ experience developing automated tests with Selenium / SOAPUI
• 3+ years’ experience with Cucumber BDD Framework
• 2+ years’ experience working with a Relational Database
• 2+ years’ experience writing intermediate level SQL queries
• 3+ years’ experience working with Java development/principles
• 3+ years’ experience working with defect tracking tools such as ALM/JIRA/ServiceNow
• Experience working with XML
• Proven ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical * Proven ability to identify, define, and document business requirements (functional and system)
• Proven ability to participate in requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
• Proven ability to track, and fully document changes to business requirements (both functional and system)
• Proven ability to clearly communicate requirements to other development team members
• Manage changes to requirements throughout the project lifecycle
• Experience with JAVA OOP for Automation Frameworks
• Strong DevOps skills (not mandatory)
• Ability to be flexible, and think analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to solve problems to complex business processes
• Proven ability to develop, and maintain system documentation
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Work experience may be substituted by education at the rate of 1.5 years of experience for every year of education. An associate’s degree is two years of education, a Bachelor’s degree is four years of education, and a Master degree is six years of education. The work experience to be substituted for education must be in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science, etc. If a labor category requirements work experience and a specific education level, education may not also be used to fill the work experience requirement.
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 5 years
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $54,000-$75,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment,
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.