Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company. Be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
Solution architects have to craft and develop a technical architecture to integrate several systems or applications to produce a complete solution. Their tasks reach from applications' architecture to databases, as well as their logical interdependencies with business processes.
O čem tato pozice je:
• Work on high functioning agile teams as the solution architect and participate in requirement design and architectural deliverables, as well as solving difficult problems with the team
• Work in an advisory capacity with a larger architecture team to share and collaborate on the goals of the enterprise
• Provide architectural guidance and leadership to teams and individuals, as appropriate
• Give recommendations and creative alternatives to the business, work closely with the business development team, work as a specialist to advise key partners on software development for a wide variety of business applications and projects
• Understand and respect procedures and policies such as project management, configuration management and version management
• Build detailed architectures in line with the strategic and tactical objectives while respecting standard architectures and norms, draft and detail the structure, connections and links with business processes, work groups, data, applications, users interfaces, applications interfaces, infrastructures and network topology
• Be part of a dynamic organization that seeks to investigate new technologies, offering expertise, creativity and a top-tier professional's point of view to the team, translate architectural decisions into general concepts, review and create artifacts to ensure harmony with the global architecture
• Staying current with technology trends, industry innovations, emerging best practices, being an advocate and champion for cutting edge technology
• Attend conferences and participate in the local development community to bring modern and relevant solutions to our clients, be innovative and forward thinking when developing solutions
Co od Tebe očekáváme:
• 3-5 year experience in solution architecture, working with strategic or commercial applications and solutions
• Proven expertise with several technologies
• Very good understanding of solution architecture concepts and methods
• Good communication skills, oral and written
• Self-starter able to work with little supervision
• Ability to understand, learn and use various new products and technologies in business platforms and tailor-made software applications
• Experience working with public sector clients in British Columbia
• Degree in IT, computer science, software development or another related field
• IT and architecture certifications (e.g. AWS Architecture Certification, TOGAF)
- Application Development
- Proposal Writing
- Solutions Architecture
- Technical Architecture
Od můžeš očekávat Ty od nás:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.