This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it! We are growing at an unprecedented pace in New England and need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team. We are looking for an articulate individual with exceptional customer service skills and a great attitude. CGI is currently accepting applications for the position of Proposal Writer / Business Development Support Specialist.
CGI is seeking a Proposal Writer/ BD Support Expert to work with our proposal and account groups as part of high performing capture teams in the pursuit of strategic opportunities in the New England market across multiple industry sectors. This individual will operate within the leadership team and significantly contribute to engineering compliant, compelling, competitive, high-quality winning proposals and other content.
This role includes strategy to meet client needs, storyboarding, and taking technical writing and fine tuning it to address a business audience throughout the entire bid or RFP process including attending to the document through the various stages of development and review. Other duties would include research, editing for grammar and style, and being responsible for the final product. The measure of success is winning proposals that fully and uniquely meet our client’s business needs.
This individual works with proposal managers, opportunity pursuit leads, account teams, and subject matter experts to analyze solicitations, determine proposal requirements, develop the response strategy, and submit a compliant, responsive proposal. They work autonomously as well as collaboratively, managing multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
This individual supports strategic messaging, tailors proposal content, and contributes to the strategy and/or editing of management, technical, past performance, and other volumes as appropriate. The position is required to work with CGI and/or subcontractor personnel to develop proposal narrative, past performance qualifications, resumes, technical and management volumes, and other proposal documentation. In addition, this individual is required to contribute content to the knowledge management platform, posting new content regularly and updating existing content as required.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
Provide writing and editing support to RFPs, RFQs, TOs, and RFIs;
• Develop storyboards, outlines, and other documentation associated with the proposal development process
• Participate in solution meetings, and other collaborative events to further the proposal development process
• Conduct interviews with key personnel, subcontractors, program managers, and subject matter experts to develop resumes, past performance, management, and technical content
• Help maintain past performance, writing templates, and the proof points library housed in the proposal group’s online portal
• Contribute artifacts to the Knowledge Management Platform for reuse by the business unit as appropriate
• Edit proposals for spelling, typographical and grammatical errors; proper syntax; as well as readability, ease of comprehension, and consistency
• Conduct research and analysis on RFP documents in order to compile responsive written content including clear, concise, compliant and fully substantiated content in accordance with RFP requirements
• Ability to both create and review/edit content written by others; perform editing, proofreading and quality assurance reviews
• Manage work schedule to meet critical deadlines
Produce shells/layouts/drafts and final versions of documents, which includes printing, production and distribution/submission of the finished product as requested
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
Minimum of five years overall professional writing experience – can include internships, part-time jobs, or work as a contributing writer and/or editor of a publication. Relevant documents include sales documents, white papers, case studies, proposals; Web or newspaper/magazine content.
• Experience writing competitive IT and business consulting proposals is required.
• Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with SharePoint
• Excellent writing skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical and management approaches
• Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
• Ability to adapt and be flexible with changing requirements; ability to work under pressure and beyond standard hours to meet submission deadlines
• Ability to comfortably and professionally interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Skill Set Years of Experience
MS Office Suite Proficiency
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Autonomy and Flexibility
• Proactive Attitude
• Dedicated to Continuous Improvement
• Inquisitive and Seeks to Understand
• Ability to work “on the business” as well as “in the business”
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $57,700-127,700
- Proposal Writing
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.