Rencontrez nos professionnels
CGI UK Careers - DevOps - CG
Description du poste :
Our DevOps teams are bursting with talent, and are trusted to help deliver transformative digital work for high profile private and public sector clients.
From cutting-edge projects to essential infrastructure, our work has a wide reach. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
CGI was voted ‘Best Workplace' by Great Place To Work in 2021, and offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee.
All applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) Security Check (SC) level.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
A DevOps career at CGI opens up a wide variety of opportunities that include different and challenging projects as well as varied career paths. Whether you want to become a subject matter expert, to further your experience within an agile DevOps environment, or you are interested in progressing through to a leadership role – it all starts at CGI. When you join us, we'll work together with you to identify where we can best utilise your existing experience, while providing the training necessary to fulfil current and future roles.
A CGI career will offer you a complete tech experience, where you have control over your future.
You’ll also discover:
● A unique level of variety across different clients and industry sectors
● Interesting and challenging projects to stretch your skills
● Training and support specifically tailored to give you the right skills for the role – including accreditation
● Impactful work that makes a real difference in our communities
● A supportive tech community across CGI, with meetups, discussions, and shared best practice
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
Your skills should include some or all below;
• Cloud platform experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
• Automated Configuration Management tooling (Ansible, etc.)
• Containerisation (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) experience
• Pipeline experience (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.)
• GitOps experience and an understanding of the importance of everything as code
• Experience in software development lifecycle (Agile/Lean methodologies)
Our working approach is built around our client’s needs and the needs of you, our members. In a post-pandemic world, we want to extend the offer of an open discussion to you as to whether a role can be office or remote based, flexible or hybrid and full-time, part-time or job share. Unconditionally inclusive. We know diversity brings a great greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities.
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.